- The Hall is the largest in Kingsand/Cawsand.
- The Hall interior is approximately 1400 sq. feet.
- The Hall’s Garden is approximately 3000 sq. feet.
- For Dinner Dances, the Hall allows for 80 sitting.
- For Wedding Receptions, we recommend a capacity of 100-110 sitting, and the Garden will easily accommodate a Marquee.
- For Dances, the Hall will take up to 150 (recommended capacity)
- For Events, we have a mobile stage that adapts to three different heights to accommodate Bands and Theatre Productions.
- For Film and Projections, there is a 4 x 3 metre pull-down screen with a P.A. system plus Audio-Visual equipment.
- For inside use, there are 115 Banqueting Chairs, 13 Large Tables (6 ft x 27 inches), and 10 Small Tables 3 ft by 27 inches).
- For outside use, there are 90 Metal Chairs and 6 Wooden Trestle Tables (6ft by 2ft).
- For concerts the Hall will seat 140 (recommended capacity).
The Hall has an up-to-date Kitchen with commercial equipment:
- One double sink
- Two four ring Cookers
- Bain Marie
- 3 Minute Dish Washer
- Plate Warmer
- Hot Trolley
- Two electric Kettles
- Side Plates
- Cups and Saucers
Maximum size: depth 14ft. x 25ft. wide
- Parking on site for 5 cars
- Large village car park nearby